steak, on spinach, (with garlic) on noodles
can't take claim for this one, wouldn't think of it. not my creation. this comes from a recent discovery in the food blog world called coconut & lime
. you can click here
for the recipe and a photo of what this yummy goodness looks like in the end.
a couple notes about what i did and did not do with the recipe at hand:
- i thought we had sesame seeds, but we didn't, and i don't think it mattered that much
- before i made it there was a request for garlic to be added to the spinach, so i sauteed it with about 8 cloves mashed into it (everyone's either got a cold or on the verge of one in the house so the garlic and citrus intake is up)
- i also add a pinch of nutmeg to spinach. i do it all the time.
- the recipe doesn't say, but an 8 oz package of soba will do
- next time i'm doubling the marinade to increase the reduction sauce. what can i say, we have sauce lovers in the house
also been tagged recently by lyco
, and i intend to answer, but not just yet.
anyone got any food/recipe blogs out there to recommend?
Labels: coconut and lime, garlic, recipe, sesame, soba, spinach, steak